Main Duties and Functions of the Unsyiah Faculty of Medicine Curriculum Committee
The establishment of the Unsyiah FK Curriculum Committee based on the Rector's Decree Number 352/UN11/KPT/2020 and its amendments through the Rector's Decree Number 1300/UN11/KPT/2020 concerning the Appointment of the Unsyiah FK Curriculum Committee. The Curriculum Committee consists of lecturer representatives from each study program in the Faculty of Medicine.
The main duties and functions of the Curriculum Committee are as follows:
1. Carry out curriculum preparation activities at the Faculty of Medicine Unsyiah
2. Monitoring and evaluating the curriculum at the Unsyiah Medical Faculty
3. Carrying out socialization of curriculum updates at the Unsyiah Faculty of Medicine
4. Reviewing curriculum documents in each study program
5. Carry out capacity building of human resources in the field of curriculum
6. Coordinate curriculum mapping in each study program
DOCUMENTATION OF CURRICULUM 1 WEBINAR ACTIVITIES: “EQUALIZATION OF IPE and BIOETIC IMPLEMENTATION PERCEPTIONS 28 AUGUST 2020”
DOCUMENTATION OF CURRICULUM 2 WEBINAR ACTIVITIES : “REALIZATION OF THE CONCEPT OF INTERPROFESSIONAL EDUCATION AND BIOETICS SEPTEMBER 10, 2020"